I was just perusing the 349 great portrait stills I have ending tonight, and
I notice that the highest priced ones are nice shots of Chelo Alonso and
Genevieve Bujold! Those are $305 and $169.49, respectively, and while I
would say both are very pretty ladies, I wonder if they are selling for this
amount, then why are so many formerly popular female stars languishing at
just a few dollars each?

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 350 REALLY SENSATIONAL AUCTIONS (of 350 great vintage
"portrait" 8x10 stills including many sexy shots of female stars)
CLOSING TONIGHT, January 10th!
On January 3rd, we added 350 great vintage 8x10 "portrait" stills and they
close on Thursday, January 10th!   Read more about these below, or go see
them right now (with large thumbnails and links to these on eBay for easy
bidding) in our Thursday Auction Gallery !
What are some of the best items in this current Thursday auction?

GONE WITH THE WIND 6.5x8.5 '39 (A really great news wire photo of Leigh,
with a long story on a snipe that tells that David O. Selznick's two-year
search for Scarlet O'Hara is finally over; the search for Scarlet was like
today's American Idol, with every actress wanting to get the part!)
SUNSET BLVD 8.25x10 '50 sexy Gloria Swanson c/u!
ALFRED HITCHCOCK 8x10 '60s full length portrait!
MARNIE 8x10 '64 great Alfred Hitchcock portrait!
EXCLUSIVE candid 8x10 '37 beefcake Fred MacMurray!
ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD 7.5x9.5 '38 Flynn c/u!
AFFAIR IN TRINIDAD 8x10 '52 sexiest Rita Hayworth!
AUDREY HEPBURN 8x10 '60s great young close up!
AVA GARDNER candid8x10 '44 painting in sexy outfit
BARBARA STANWYCK 8x10 '34 sexy close up portrait!
BEAU GESTE candid 7.5x9.5 '39 cool William Wellman
BELLE DE JOUR 8x10 '68 Catherine Deneuve close up!
BRUTE FORCE 8x10 '47 best Burt Lancaster close up!
BUS STOP 8x10 '56 sexiest Marilyn Monroe portrait!
CAMILLE 8x10 '27 Norma Talmadge in cool dress!
CAMPUS FLIRT 8x10 still '26 Bebe Daniels close up!
CARL SWITZER 8x10 '35 great Alfalfa close up!
and many, many more!

REMEMBER THAT, IN BOTH OF OUR WEEKLY AUCTIONS (unlike some other sellers of
vintage movie paper), EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR ITEMS TRULY START AT 99 CENTS
WITH NO RESERVE ON ANY ITEM! AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SUPER-INFLATED
SHIPPING AND CRAZY "BUYERS PREMIUMS" YOU SEE IN OTHER MAJOR AUCTIONS! In OUR
auctions, you can purchase up to FIFTEEN 99 cent items and your total cost
is $14.85, plus a very reasonable $9 U.S. shipping charge (we only charge a
flat five dollar U.S. shipping on all of the stills, no matter how many you
get!). AND WE WILL LET YOU COMBINE PURCHASES FROM BOTH TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
INTO A SINGLE PACKAGE (whenever possible), THUS SAVING YOU EVEN MORE!

Remember that YOU can't get the great deals that happen week after week in
our auctions if you aren't bidding! AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you
place a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are
sure to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if
you place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a
little of your time, and no more.

Do you know about our Tuesday and Thursday Auction Galleries?   One of the
worst kept "secrets" in the movie poster hobby is that it is FAR easier to
look at our items through our Tuesday Auction Gallery (
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php) and our Thursday
Auction Gallery (http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php).
When you look at our items on eBay, you do not see an image of the item
until you open the auction, which is very time consuming (we don't use their
"gallery" image, both because it is absurdly overpriced and because the
gallery image is too tiny to see any details).  So instead, we have our own
Tuesday Auction Gallery and our Thursday Auction Gallery, both of which have
much larger images of each item, so that you can determine if an item
interests you BEFORE you click on it, thus making your surfing time far more
productive.  PLUS these galleries are searchable by star, director, genre,
year, or anything you want to search for! Once you discover our galleries we
would be amazed if you go back to looking at our items directly on eBay.
and if YOU are a still collector, see if you have ANY Chelo Alonso and/or
Genevieve Bujold stills, and GET THEM ON EBAY ASAP!

Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
http://www.emovieposter.com
eBay user IDs: emovieposter.com AND movieposter