yes you can ...in fact its somewhat better than ebay in that on the final bid page you are given a second by second countdown clock....Alan
-----MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> wrote: -----

To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
From: Roland Lataille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date: 03/29/2008 01:49PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] can you snipe on Heritage online auctions?

Sorry. I have never bid on one of Heritage's online auctions. The  Sunday Internet Movie Poster Auction #58035 is the one I'm interested in. All items end at 10PM? Is it like EBAY in that it does end at the time listed or does the bidding continue until no one bids for like five minutes?

Roland Lataille
Cinerama web site:
http://www.cinerama.topcities.com