To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Excellent comparison: Hollywood Blacklist and Gun Deaths

When my husband found out one of the magicians poster he collected was an anti-semite, he sold them all for a song. He didn't even want them in the house. They're posters, Patrick. Magic is all he collects. Sorry they couldn't have been movie posters, but I wanted to reply to your question. I thought it was pertinent.
(and please, don't bark at me.  It's art.)
Andrea