My first most embarrassing moment at the movies was
the first half an hour of watching  Dumb and Dummer
with my friend Gabriela. At first, I tough it was the
worst movie to take a nice girl to see. But, after a
wile, the movie became fun to us and we ended up
laughing so much my stomach ached and she got her eyes
paint's running down from crying because she was
laughing so much.

My second most embarrassing time at the movies was
watching Michael Moore interview Charlton Heston in
Bowling for Columbine. I could not believe Moore could
dare to pay Heston´s hospitality by trying to make him
responsible, as he did, for the death of who knows how
many people, because the man promoted the right to own
guns. I found Moore tasteless and unreasonable. Now,
many know he is also a liar. How can proclaiming the
rights to own guns provoke people to get kill? Guns
are in-animated objects, they don´t kill people.
People, and mostly, unreasonable people are likely to
kill others with or without guns.

Have a great week all and lets try to let Mr. Heston
rest in peace.

Best,

Carlos

Access, No Cost.