To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Share your most embarrassing moments at the movies:

My most memorable - if not most embarrassing moment in about 55 years of going to the movies -

Was when I went to see THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! -

It was during Donald O'Connor or somebody's big elaborate dance number -

I tripped big-time walking down the aisle to my seat -
recovered with a handful of made-up dance steps -
ended up taking a round of applause from the audience -
then bowed to all, took my seat and laid low for the rest of the show.

Alan A