As in most things, there are two sides to every story...

Apparently Ebay only wants to hear one of them.

Patrick

On May 19, 2008, at 4:44 PM, Brek Anderson wrote:

It is unreal. I have close to 2000 pos feedback and a rating of 100%. Since I have not sold that much this last year, I could get one neutral and end up at 99%. With the old system even if I got a negative I would still be listed at 100% because it takes into account the hard work over 8 years on ebay to protect feedback. Now 7 years are not a factor. New leaders come in and think they need to reinvent the wheel. It is ridiculous. There are very few changes they have made of the years I have been on ebay that have benefited us sellers. The intent of ebay has always been to make them the most money at the cost of sellers. If their intent was to make it most attractive for the sellers & buyers they would make more money. …………wow ebay

Brek hba2

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael B
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 3:35 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] ebay's new feedback

my feedback percentage actually went down today with the new calculation. in the past 12 months, i received one Neutral, which counts as a negative and eats into the percentage. ***i offered this seller mutual withdrawal, since i responded.

prior to this, i had 3 negs. 2 of them were shill transactions in behalf of someone else. since getting these 2/3 years ago, both these bidders still have a ZERO score. (the third neg i had was from a seller of a non-poster item who retaliated)

BUT BUT BUT, even with the 3 negs, and additional positive feedback credits of about 60 added today (because they were from the same buyers, another change), my Percentage went down.

i dont think this was the intent of ebay.  ...............wow ebay!!!!

michael
ebay account:  dialmbbmbb

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.