John, Ebay being "unrecognizable" in 12 months appears inevitable. It sure sounds like they are throwing out the proverbial 'baby with the bathwater' in order to 'cure' what they think may ail Ebay. To me, it appears not unlike a Hollywood studio executive changing story elements not with any intention of bettering the story, but because they can and have a need to exercise their power. New Ebay management appears to have a need to put their fingerprints all over Ebay. And if all goes
according to early returns, Ebay will soon become not unlike Buy.com.

For worse or worse.

Patrick