Kirby, you forgot my fave:

"FRAMED!" Hosted by Sue Heim

On May 23, 2008, at 5:09 PM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:

Other offerings on the The Movie Poster Channel

or MPC as the logo says in the corner:

Desperately Seeking Saul Bass
Bitchin' With Michael
Finding Nina
Porny Posters
Forty Seven by Sixty Three
Mounted!
Pricey Pressbooks
Freeman's Freebies
Duped with Minty White (kinda like Vanna White)

enough.

K.

On May 23, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Tom Martin wrote:

wow.........Im speechless............... this was too much for me wee mind to handle.. - pinhole counters.... maybe i can make a improvement on them.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?..

yesh digital pinhole counters - thats the ticket

jbirddouglass wrote:

Phillip and Evan,
Thanks for the turn-on to this article. It's always good to see our hobby sneak into a major media outlet. Actually, I just recently added The Movie Poster Channel on my cable system, and it is non-stop riveting viewing. I especially love "Pinhole Counter's Corner", an hour show with a different anal-retentive condition freak on every day, whining about dealers who missed a scuff mark or a tiny bit of foxing in their description. "Eugene Hughes Talks About Business Ethics" is also an instructive daily lesson in building a solid reputation within the collecting community, and I have learned a lot from it. But The Movie Poster Channel is not just "All dweebs, all the time". There's a Friday night cage match between Bruce Hershenson and a different dealer every week. While the West Plains Warrior may look a few pounds overweight, so far he has solidly beaten all comers. Don't let that Jerry Mathers-like smile fool you; the man is an animal in the ring. However, he'll be up against Rich Halegua just after Cinevent. Rich will be energized and ready. I'm warming up my TIVO. Ask your cable company about The Movie Poster Channel, and tell 'em Greg sent you.
Greg Douglass
No Longer Lurking in Beautiful Escondido, CA
Evan Zweifel wrote:

For those of you who get their news online:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et- struzan22-2008may22,0,2899892.story

    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]