Yes, Richard, you wood...if you had the...

...metal.  Not that it matt...ers.

Patrick

On May 24, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Richard Del Belso wrote:

Patrick...I'd watch that one.
  RDB

Richard Del Belso

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.