No, I think it would be better for Michael to e-mail the seller
personally rather than broadcasting it all over this board. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Claude Litton
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:10 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] bad pic, NO PURCHASE

Michael

I cannot understand why you would make an interesting post which clearly
makes sense to pursue and then stop short by stating you will not name
the seller.  I recently named ricksmovies because they were posting 80's
and 70's movie posters in the US Originals 1940's category.  I not only
did not start a war but I got an email from them telling me they
corrected their listings and lo and behold, they no longer are doing
this.

Why not name the seller and explain the problem.  In lieu of a war, you
are doing the seller a favor.  The seller may not know it, but many
people might not be bidding on his posters for the same reason.

Claude

  _____

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used
<http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007> cars.