Message>-----Original Message-----
> From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Franc

> No, I think it would be better for Michael to e-mail the seller personally
rather than broadcasting it all over this board. FRANC

I disagree with  Franc.

Michael said he *did* contact the seller who refuses to send any additional
images. I have no problem with mentioning an eBay seller's user ID on MoPo.
In fact, I appreciate hearing about such situations myself. We're a
relatively small group here (less than 400) and our individual experiences
with sellers can provide valuable information useful to all. A seller who is
less-than-generous with images or condition information can not expect an
endorsement on MoPo. I'm sure WELN's eBay world won't come to an end because
of a little bad press on MoPo. But such information certainly helps me when
making a purchase decision on eBay.

I'm also bothered by Michael's later e-mail where he states his reason for
not initially identifying the image-challenged eBay'er was because he was
previously "blasted" on MoPo for being "too friendly" about poster-guru
Bruce H. I've heard this before about posting on MoPo --there is a fear that
stating an opinion will generate an unpleasant response. Wow. That's a
problem!!! Everyone should feel totally free to express their point of view
without fear of taking an electronic beating by other list members.  Do
others feel as Michael does?  Perhaps my ultra thick skin from running MoPo
all these years makes me totally impervious to such feedback.

Scott
MoPo List Owner