>From talking to people who buy, and especialy people who are fairly new as
>buyers on Fleabay, thay actually have no clue how these detailed feedback
>ratings work.

They buy something from the other side of the world, it's shipped same day as
order and is in postal system for 10-14 days.... so they tick SLOW SHIPPING....

Their hotmail address is overflowed, so they don't hear from you, or their AOL
filters are set to KILL EVERYTING EXCEPT AOL and they don't hear from you....
and so they tick POOR COMMUNICATION.

They didn't read the description clearly or realise they were looking in
posters and not DVDs, and get a poster and not the DVD they wanted, they tick
ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED...

The list is endless.

Meanwhile sellers have no way of warning anyone that the person who spent up
several hundred bucks and didn't pay, is to be avoided at all costs.... and
yes, you get your fees back, but not the initial listing fee. You get THAT back
if the thing sells again....

In the words of the great French philosopher, Monsieur W'Hat'isnem,  "Il est
fucked."

Phil