  From: Claude Litton<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 7:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Freeman Fisher

  I have read all the posts for the last few days and I believe what Freeman
wrote was directed at more than one comment and most likely out of frustration.
 Freeman Fisher is a wonderful person and I have  enjoyed my relationship with
him (through mopo, buying and selling and just conversing on the telephone).

  He is a great asset to mopo and as Kirby said, more people should post.  I
like reading comments even if I disagree with them.  What I dislike are stupid
one liners that are meant to be funny but are a total waste of time.  (Now is
the time to attack me for that statement but please keep in mind that I am a
thick skinned old bird.)    I have loved every post Freeman has made and may he
keep doing what he does best, which is putting words together like no one else.
 He is in a class by himself.

  Claude L

  Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out
TourTracker.com<http://www.tourtracker.com/?NCID=aolmus00050000000112>!