Bruce, Toochis, Tupy and fellow colleges in the study of art of motion pictures...

A few years back I had some fun with a audio track answering tape wher i did freddy Krueger

type voice-over and wrote a script that allowed the person to call the phone and they were then in the script...

I wish i had it on a 900 pay per call as it rang and rang for weeks.. the idea was suspension of disbelief

concept and I recorded it on a 8-track analog Tascam recorder with foley sounds/ I even Pitched the voice to sound lower and it was a great concept and people loved it.

It was the same as Movie making as it suggested elements that are time tested.

for instance as I write this.. I just grabbed a very fresh yellow- Lemon and I will now take a BITE- crucnh ohhhhhhhh how Tart and juicy this is... its making my saliva glands secrete uncntrolable.- YYouzze..

wow.. Just to freak out Potokar Ill take another JUICY BITE........ wwwweeeeeeeeehheeeeeew man thats sour.. very very juicy and sour.. its making me puker up like Yoda

OK... did I make a point?

Toochis Morin wrote:

I'm with you on this one Bruce.  I actually loved KING KONG.

Cheers,
Toochis