and Channing  you aren't the target audience which I  believe makes a
difference.   Its meant for adults 12-65  :)

Author's note:
said with tongue firmly in cheek and in no way disparaging  Channing's
mirority opinion. He is certainly entitled to voice  his opinion in that its
given
weight and merit on these boards to which I am  usually the first to fist bump.
 I am merely attempting in equal parts  humor, cynicism, and bitchiness  in
equating his lack of appeal  to, and appreciation to what most people, myself
included (DARK KNIGHT is  now the #1 film by subscribers on IMDB besting, well
everything.....), is a  brilliant piece of commercial movie-making, with
astonishing depth and  pungent social commentary the likes of which have not
been
seen in  years (continue here my equating what I am doing after the
aforementioned run-on sentence)  to possibly all of us  approaching those
Golden Years
where a more genteel form of entertainment  might be better digested........its
just Channing is  getting their  first.......

freeman  fisher

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.