From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MOPO] I Saw The DARK KNIGHT Tonight
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 2:26 AM

and Channing  you aren't the target audience which I believe makes a
difference.   Its meant for adults 12-65 :)

Author's note:
said with tongue firmly in cheek and in no way disparaging Channing's mirority
opinion. He is certainly entitled to voice his opinion in that its given weight
and merit on these boards to which I am usually the first to fist bump.  I
am merely attempting in equal parts humor, cynicism, and
bitchiness  in equating his lack of appeal to, and appreciation to what most
people, myself included (DARK KNIGHT is now the #1 film by subscribers on IMDB
besting, well everything.....), is a brilliant piece of commercial
movie-making, with astonishing depth and pungent social commentary the likes of
which have not been seen in years (continue here my equating what I am doing
after the aforementioned run-on sentence)  to possibly all of us
approaching those Golden Years where a more genteel form of entertainment might
be better digested........its just Channing is  getting their first.......

freeman fisher

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today.