Todd Feiertag/Poster City

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:17:47 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [MOPO] Hollywood
Poster FramesTo: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hello all--Mostly a lurker, and just got into collecting, but I was curious
about Hollywood Poster Frames.  Anybody ever use this company?  What's their
reputation?  Is there another framer that's recommended?  I'm in the LA area,
so anything local to LA or OC would be good, too.Thanks,Steve Chen.

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008