Hi MoPo,

Just want to give thanks to Dave for a couple fantastic off-eBay
transactions. I purchased both from his excellent web site and had Dave send
one of the items directly to Dario (which D did) for backing (which D's
working on) and the other just arrived here, in the US, today.
Nicely packaged, I might add.

Many thanks there DR! Keep up the great work!

Your site makes my eyes happy.

pj Angel
www.bigtownfilmposters.us