  From: pj Angel
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS: DUEL Italian 1-panel SPIELBERG

  Hi MoPo,

  Just want to give thanks to Dave for a couple fantastic off-eBay
transactions. I purchased both from his excellent web site and had Dave send
one of the items directly to Dario (which D did) for backing (which D's working
on) and the other just arrived here, in the US, today.
  Nicely packaged, I might add.

  Many thanks there DR! Keep up the great work!

  Your site makes my eyes happy.

  pj Angel
  www.bigtownfilmposters.us