Please check in and let us know you're OK as soon as you're able.
Love,
Andrea

On Aug 30, 2008, at 3:22 AM, pj Angel wrote:

First, and more important than what follows, I echo Tom's concerns and good wishes to Ed and Susan, and also add good wishes and thoughts to Joe B. in NO and My Brother Fred in BR, who also could be in for a bit of blow. You guys need to move north/northwest, maybe to Idaho. I'll make room.

Direct Sale from www.bigtownFilmposters.us

Two Warner Bros. Linen Title Cards

BUSSES ROAR (1942)  11X14 Title Card

Condition: Good+ (7+/10) Condition, Note lower left corner

Price: $25.00

Shipping: $8 to the US and Canada, insurance included.

Image:
http://bigtownafterdark.tripod.com/id31.html

I'll toss in that Scene Card shown below in the deal. Two cards total.

ESCAPE FROM CRIME (1947) 11x14 Title Card

Condition: Very Good! (8/10) - Minor issues.

Price: $25.00

Picture:
http://bigtownafterdark.tripod.com/id94.html

Shipping: $8 to the US and Canada, insurance included.

eMail me for availability at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

First Come, first etc...

I accept PayPal.

Still Available:

Prices reduced.

Playgirl HS, Style B, 7+/10, $25.00
http://bigtownafterdark.tripod.com/id63.html

Take One False Step, Style A, 8/10, $25.00
http://bigtownafterdark.tripod.com/id72.html

Thanks for looking!

best,
pj,
btFp

"Let us resolve and work toward achieving some very simple propositions: There are no acceptable limits and there are no acceptable prejudices in the twenty-first century."

                         - Sen Hillary Rodham Clinton