Hi Guys

First, thanks for all the well wishes.  We are at this moment packing.
Since my Mom is not in the best of health, we decided that we will leave
again.  The family rented a house in Orlando because my 4 year old
granddaughter is getting very nervous so we decided to turn it into a
vacation.  We will be heading out there either tonight or tomorrow.
Unfortunately, this storm is projected to go to our west which is NOT
favorable for where we live and the authorities are projecting that we will
lose power for at least 3 or 4 days.  During this time, our average
temperature is 95 degrees.  THIS IS JUST TOO HOT TO STAY WITHOUT AIR
CONDITIONING!  We plan to look at this on the positive side and enjoy
spending time with the kids and grand kids.  We will face what we have to
when we return.

I know many of you are thinking -- WHY ARE THEY THERE?  First, I'm 54 years
old, have lived here all my life, and this will be the SECOND time I'm
evacuating.  I really don't know what's happening with these hurricanes
(maybe there's something to global warming).  Second, the housing market
down here has tanked.  After Katrina, we talked about selling our house and
moving north.  Unfortunately, we would have to literally "dump" our house
and have little if no money to invest in a new one.  Pretty much - we're
financially stuck.

As with Katrina, LAMP will not be affected as our server is in north Texas;
we just won't be able to update anything for a few days.

Hopefully, we will be back by the end of the week.  We're taking the
computers but I'm not sure if we will be able to go online..  We will post
as soon as possible.

Again, thanks for all your comments and prayers.

Sue

  _____