In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:36:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

eBay won't alter their thinking, Sue. They want sellers  to roll the cost of
shipping into the price of the item so they can collect  the increased Final
Value Fee. Then, in a few months, they'll require "free  shipping" so that the
entire cost of shipping will have to be included in the  purchase price, for
the same reason.

The net effect will be to drive small and medium-sized  sellers off the site.
That is the intention. It's not a mistake, a  miscalculation or a misstep,
it's part of their plan to transform the  company.

Dave

Yeah, it's definitely becoming obvious that folks like me aren't wanted
anymore... I am now accepting this and am over the denial stage...

You poster collectors are very fortunate to have such a vast interest in  the
community making all of these off-ebay auction sites such as Bruce's and
Movieposterbid, etc...

But what about small-interest items like my monster mags... or even
TOASTERS?!?!?

deal here.