Not usually one to question how people price their own material, but wanting
to see these great titles for pennies, I went and looked at the listings.

Psycho Insert/Birds Half sheet for $2675?

Not exactly pennies.  A Psycho insert usually sells for $1000 or less, Birds
half is $500 or less.  No savings there.

I started my last Psycho one-sheet at $9.99

Dead End re-release one sheet for $199.99?

Heritage auctioned one a couple of months back that ended at $100 - not
exactly pennies again.

Road to Utopia $188

Seems about right, later "road" movie, but not offered as much size and
rolled.

Really don't feel like checking any more, perhaps the pennies titles are
things that are listed for $9.99 and might usually be advertised at $20 or
something?

I'll say again, that several people still do well when offering material on
eBay - and I count myself in that group, just see some of the record sales I
mentioned yesterday and every one of those items started for less than $10.

Absolutely lots of people go to Bruce's website to bid, but that doesn't
mean they've left eBay entirely, and there is no substitution for large
hi-res scans and a no questions asked return policy.

  _____