Michael.

I suggest you consider an opening consignment of something like 10 or 20
items, and I think when you see how the entire procedure goes, you may
decide it is definitely the way to go!

I will be doing inserts and half-sheets in a couple of weeks. If you can get
me those sizes quickly, I can make sure they are in those auctions.

Thanks!

Bruce