In listing my favorite "Paul Newman" movies, I forgot to mention Cat on a
Hot Tin Roof, probably because I don't really think of it as a "Paul Newman
movie" because of the incredible performances by Taylor and Ives. But it IS
one of my all time favorites, for so many reasons.

Too bad Paul Newman and Liz Taylor couldn't have had a kid together. I would
think that their offspring would have almost HAD to have been incredibly
handsome or beautiful!

Bruce