From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael B
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:25 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] POSTER TITLES: film versus the poster

sometimes the title on film (or the original marquees) has a slightly
different title than the posters.

for example----------

film:                           THE BISHOP'S WIFE
but the posters say:    CARY AND THE BISHOP'S WIFE

film:                            THE FILE OF THELMA JORDON
but the posters say:     THELMA JORDON

any others?

michael

  _____

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while
you browse - Download
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211139166x1200680084/aol?redir
=http://toolbar.aol.com/elections/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000002