Hello everyone!

We will be adding this to our listings on ebay. As some of  you probably
know, most buyers do not realize how important these  ratings are to sellers.
Even
giving 4 out of 5 stars can really damage a  seller's rating!!!

Please Note: Ebay's  Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR's)

Please do not leave 4  or less stars on Ebay's Detailed Seller Ratings
(DSR's).
It hurts sellers  tremendously.
Please only leave 5 stars  or none at all.
We strive to be a 5 STAR  SELLER on ebay. We are very committed to your
satisfaction.
If  for any reason you feel inclined to leave us less than 5 stars on all
Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact us!

any thoughts?

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  |  15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az  85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)