From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Lieberman
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:02 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] ebay's detailed seller ratings

Hello everyone!

We will be adding this to our listings on ebay. As some of you probably
know, most buyers do not realize how important these ratings are to
sellers. Even giving 4 out of 5 stars can really damage a seller's
rating!!!

Please Note: Ebay's Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR's)

Please do not leave 4 or less stars on Ebay's Detailed Seller Ratings
(DSR's).

It hurts sellers tremendously.

Please only leave 5 stars or none at all.

We strive to be a 5 STAR SELLER on ebay. We are very committed to your
satisfaction.

If for any reason you feel inclined to leave us less than 5 stars on all
Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact us!

any thoughts?

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

  _____

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check
<http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001> out
Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!