My 5 kids (age 4-15) read EC comics because their dad and grandpa reprinted
all of them, but otherwise they never read a single comic book.

But all but the 4 year old are champions on every kind of video game, and
they have every kind of system, and so does just about every other kid in
this little town, and all over the world.

I had to laugh when I heard there was a "large type" edition of the Comic
Book Price Guide. When you and I were teens we were ridiculed by all adults
for wasting out time reading comic books, and now it is mostly aging baby
boomers who care about comics, and the kids could care less!

Bruce