Happy Holidays MoPo Friends!!

  Got this want list the other day.

  If you have something on Barry's list feel free to drop him an email at

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I also have his mailing address and phone number on hand if you need those.

  Dear Paul:

  I hope that all is well with you.

  I am currently looking to find the following items. I would appreciate it
very much
  if you could please let me know if you have any of them available for
purchase.
  Thanks.

  1.  THE  WIZARD OF  OZ  Lobby  Cards  ( from 1939  only)

  a)  the lobby card with the Tin Man falling over

  b)  the lobby card with the 3 characters - the Tin Man, Lion and the
Scarecrow in
             disguise with Busby hats on

  c)  the title card

  d)  the original Pressbook

  e)  2 Italian Photobustas
             - one is the portrait card of the scarecrow
             -  the second is the portrait card of Judy Garland as Dorothy

  2.  SUPERMAN  AND  THE  MOLEMEN  Lobby  Cards

  a)  the lobby card with Superman holding the Moleman

  b)  the card with Superman bending the Gun

  3.  IT'S  A  WONDERFUL  LIFE  Os  &  Insert

  4. THE  WOLFMAN  scene  Lobby  Cards

  5.  A  CHRISTMAS  CAROL  Lobby  Cards

  a)  lobby cards from the 1930's  version with Reginald Owen as Scrooge

  b)  lobby cards from the 1950's version with Alastair Sim as Scrooge

  6.  DEVIL  GIRL  FROM  MARS  British  Os  Poster

  7.  THE  FOUNTAINHEAD  courtroom  Lobby  Card

  8.  PINOCCHIO  Original  Release  Lobby  Card  with  the  Fairy  Godmother

  9.  A  FISTFUL  OF  DOLLARS  Italian  55" x 78"  Poster

  10.  THE  GOOD,  THE  BAD  AND  THE  UGLY

  a)  Italian  Photobustas

  b)  the Italian 39" x 55" Poster

  c)  the Italian 55" x 78" Poster

  Again, please let me know if you have any of these available or if you know
of anyone who might part with any of them. I know they are rare and I would not
ask about any of the pieces unless I was very serious about buying them if
found.

  Thanks very much.

  Best Regards,

  Barry Shrott