attic. I usually avoid these seller's because of that same  "gimmick" line. I
think the ONLY one to ever find anything in a  REAL ATTIC is Dwight Cleveland.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 12/30/2008 9:28:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sa...@comic-art.com writes:

Folks

I think some of you don't understand what's going on so  let me
clarify a couple things

#1 the image being used is a "stock  photo"
the seller had several copies of this poster & sold the first  one for $600+
I cannot find that sale. it was from her own email

#2  the poster has been listed twice since I won the auction and every
time,  the buyer re-used the same pictures

the auction I  won
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310099293533

the  most recent  auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=31
0110499915

in  addition, she sold another copy in between
but I was in LA at the time, so  I can't find the link

it's the same as if you went to a car lot because  yuo saw a 1975
Vette that looked great in the ad and then you get there  and the car
doesn't look anything like the pic in the ad.. it's called  "bait and
switch" and even though in this case the seller seems to think  there
is no difference between what she advertised and what I got, the  fact
that her communication has been considerably less than satisfactory
and etc.. well of course the seller is an idiot. How can you think
anything else??

Send a message addressed to:  lists...@listserv.american.edu
In  the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

The author of this message is solely  responsible for its content.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.