From: Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:38:07 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay seller Isaacmuzzy is a crook

I think some of us disagree that's it's a stock image, and not the
poster you were sent because too may details, (tears), match up
between the two sets of pics.
There's extra damage since the seller's pics, (in the link you gave),
but it looks like it's the same poster, (in the link with your pics).
I'm not excusing bad packaging, or slow refund, both crap, but I can't
see any definite evidence of anything further than the bad packaging
causing extra damage.

Cheers,
Rich