From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@sol03.american.edu] On Behalf Of Evan
Zweifel
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 2:44 PM
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: [MOPO] Needing Linen Backing -- Posters in abysmal condition

A question.

What do people do with posters which are in dire need of more
restoration that the poster is worth?  I have serveral nice posters
worth about $100 which I paid about $100 for which need about $100 (at
least) of work (including backing).  I am not sure what to do with them,
as they are really not displayable in their current state.  I hate to
throw them away, but I really don't feel like throwing more money at
them -- is there some sort of poster rescue?

Evan