The moment came when they started to alienate sellers. There was a point where
many sellers only sold on eBay. The constant changes and threats of suspension,
etc, etc etc forced sellers to look elsewhere and find alternatives. I have
spent a lot of time developing my website to a point where it is now doing very
well. Another thing I have done is to set up a retail outlet and I have to say
that the sales have well and truly exceeded my expectations. More importantly,
it is a lot more fun than selling on eBay. Perhaps this is an indication of how
times have changed because when eBay was powering ahead, many sellers were
closing retail outlets and selling exclusively on eBay.

The thing about this is that eBay is ultimately losing a massive amount of
business through all of this. They would have been better off looking after
their sellers and encouraging them to list as much as possible on eBay instead
of on other websites or retail outlets.

Regards
John

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com