I fully agree.  Why don't you all stop complaining about a  venue that
increased our hobby tremendously.  It is still my number one  place to find
posters
I want.

Ebay became a public company and during the growth years, the greed  went to
their heads, no different from anyone else.  that is why the  economy is what
it is today.  All public companies were interested in was  increasing over the
prior year to increase top management's bonus payments and  stock options.
The growth need forced changes and unfortunately their  changes were not well
thought out.

CJL

In a message dated 1/14/2009 2:44:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,