We have bus shelters all over town here in SF that have these rolled vertical poster that are lighted from behind. I think they are approx 60 x 40. Channing

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:

it's crap Colin

first of all, subway posters are horizontal (unless it's been changed. I haven't been to NYC in 16 years)
second, his description says:
It's out of print original stock but new never hung and comes in its original plastic sleeve. It will look sweet hanging on any wall framed or not. So bid already and have a great day!

40x60s that I have gotten in recent years (from recent films) that were unused were wrapped in brown paper

At 10:57 AM 1/20/2009, CK MacLeod wrote:
The seller has this "KILL BILL Subway Poster" in an obviously wrong category (repro/1980s), but apparently told one of our customers that it was "found" as is, encouraging hope that it's some kind of original. Anyone have a good idea WHAT it really is? I have some foggy recollection that Moviegoods or
someone was making or offering to make large format repros.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120358567394

CK MacLeod Collectibles at ckmac.com
Kymar's on eBay

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com ___________________________________________________________________ How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.