I just got Patrick Michael Tupy's permission to forward to the MoPo List -- his
hilarious private reply about what HE FOUND in his closet.  I laughed like a
maniac -- and the image he included scared the beejeezus out of my pet
cockatiel, who jumped off my shoulder as it appeared on my computer screen.

All inquiries about the story behind Patrick's image below (he has tons more)
-- should be directed to Patrick at:

tellta...@mac.com
or at
orso...@yahoo.com

It's hilarious and involves another MoPo member who shall remain nameless
unless he or she comes forward on their own.  Heck, Patrick is gone for the
evening but he might post the tale himself later!  Which begs the question --
what in the sam-hell is the craziest item hiding in your closet or garage?
There's no way I can top this.

-kuz!

-----Original Message-----From: Patrick Michael Tupy
(tellta...@mac.com)Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT and FA: 1938 Disney Snow White Seven
Dwarfs color bookDate: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:51:17 -0800To:
davidmkusum...@hotmail.com

Wow, Dave, you motivated me to clean my closet.

But this is all I found.

Patrick