From: Toochis Morin <fly...@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MoPo Turns 14 Today!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Congratulations Scott!
Toochis

From: Posteritati <m...@posteritati.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 2:00:55 PM

Scott,

Congrats and thanks for an invaluable service to our industry.

best regards,
sam sarowitz

Posteritati
239 Centre Street
New York, NY  10013
212-226-2207/ Fax: 212-226-2102
http://www.posteritati.com/

On Feb 24, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Scott Burns wrote:

Wow...!!

It's hard to believe that MoPo began 14 years ago today!

On February 24, 1995 the first MoPo message was distributed by the American
University listserv. While our group is not as large in number as it once
was, the "Old Man" of the movie poster discussion forums is still alive and
kicking and I hope still useful to everyone.  My thanks to all of you for
keeping MoPo going, even if we are an old-fashioned, text-based, e-mail
discussion group.

My special thanks to the folks that were here at the very beginning:

Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis, Donna Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen,
Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Cynthia Nemeth-Johannes, Adam Ehrlich,
Static555 (thanks to the AOL e-mail system Mr.Static's true identity is
forever lost) AND myself.  Some are *still* MoPo members.

We may have lots of new flashy competition on the 'net these days, but I
think we're still the best.

Scott
MoPo List Owner

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take
a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox