Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:01:35 -0800
From: davidmkusum...@hotmail.com
Subject: OT: Female Heritage auctioneer who's entertaining me right now.
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I'm don't buy comics anymore, but there are a few titles I am tracking at
Heritage.  Well, I think if you're interested, you ought to go to Heritage Live
now and check out the live video feed.  There's a woman auctioneer now on
screen who is funny and engaging and really knows how to project and speak
faster than a Maserati.  And she's a hard seller.  A big difference from the
stuffy and starchy auctioneers I've seen in NY and London.  Go to:

http://comics.ha.com/?ic=task-comics

..and click the Live Auction / Bid Now button.  Sign in and check it out.