No camera..............just been down this  particular road.....oh maybe 12
to 15 times!   However I did have  one client who let his wife pick out a 6
sheet to hang, as he thought,  a  wonderful compromise.   What did she
pick?   BAREFOOT IN THE  F*CKING PARK.   I mean c'mon........that borders on
passive  aggressive.

To all male collectors not yet married I suggest having a  pre-nuptial
drawn up stipulating one six sheet and two three sheets shall hang  of their
own
choosing.  I tell you it could pull the business out of its  crash dive.

freeman

I mean don't married men put up silently with Department  56 Victorian
Villages spread like urban blight at Christmas, Hummels, snow  globes, scented
candles, and shell shaped soap you are never suppose to  use?.........its
time to make a stand.

In a message dated 5/12/2009 9:19:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,