From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, 12 May 2009 6:28 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] A couple of questions about YOUR opinion of three-sheets
and six-sheets

I have more thoughts on the many fine responses this thread received, but
because I fear being castigated by Sean a second time, I will reserve my next
post until after the 606 three-sheets, six-sheets (and Argentineans) close
tonight (and that start closing in just 90 minutes at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html

?

Bruce