I posted this at the start of my club message last week (5,300+ members) and
this week I posted it to MoPo, Movie Poster Forum, and Not Suitable For
General Exhibition.

I don't know how much more I can do (you can lead a horse to water but you
can't make him drink!).

I think I will create an eBay auction with these two cards as a lot.

Bruce