i actually tried to download their catalog a second time.. and the download failed... downloads usually dont fail, midway thru.

and it was VERY slow, while the first half was chugging its way to my laptop.

On May 24, 2009, at 6:11 AM, Michael B wrote:

1. i gave up looking at the site because it took forever to load into my computer. AND I HAVE A FAST COMPUTER.

2. more importantly, i wrote 2 emails to Hollywood Poster asking why i could not see poster descriptions. Neither were answered. How can you bid without a description??? Did their on-line sire contain descriptions? Were you able to really enhance an image?

SO WHY DO AUCTION HOUSES LIKE HERITAGE SEND OUT FREE CATALOGUES? ANSWER: they are smart! !!!

For example, in the last Signature Auction of Heritage, i made a quick search on their internet site. Although, i saw beautiful posters, i believe only one interested me at the time. Yet, after i received their catalogue, and had time to study it, i tracked about 12+ posters-----------------------and bought 6 INCLUDING the one sheet and insert of THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY.

clearly, i was super-pleased with the items i won, and Signature made more money because of my bidding. SO------THE AUCTION HOUSES THAT ARE SMART SEND OUT CATALOGUES TO SERIOUS BIDDERS BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU GOTTA SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.

and, whenever i write to Heritage, i always get a fast answer. for example, i asked a question about the one sheet of Dorian Gray, and received a response from bruce c. within 2 hours of my question. as i said, i won that item!

michael

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!