Agree. The rooms have been newly redecorated, all rooms received new beds
within the last year, the restaurant and lobby  have been redecorated...

________________________________
From: lobby card invasion <lobb...@rogers.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:04:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] hollywood poster auction & DISCUSSION

Frank, I think you're exaggerating just a little bit.

I attended this year's Cinevent, and have been going to this show, at the
same hotel, for almost 20 years.  While this hotel may have its flaws(e.g.
poor A/C in some common areas), calling it "disgusting" is grossly unfair
and  totally inaccurate.

I have no shares in this hotel, and no personal interest in it, I just
don't want people who never attended the show, and who might be contemplating
on
doing so in the future, be wrongly influenced by your highly subjective bad
experience.

No printing capacity in the "business center" (exactly 2 computer monitors)
may not be as important to most guests as it is for you.  Sorry.

Zeev