I just got back from it!  More funny than ghoulish  (PG-13) and clearly the
work of Sam Raimi.  However if one is overly  sensitive to dentures and
phlegm you may want to stay away.  But  extremely entertaining with things that
go bump (very loudly), supremely  effective and menacing shadows, one of
the best seances ever put on film, a  clever ending and again, in reference to
the sound,  astonishing digital separation effects that added immeasurably
to the  film's fun.

Now back to reading the incredible volume of comments  regarding, $9.99 VS
$999,000.00.   I will have to say at first pass  the issue of DILUTION.  Is
it possible 2000 to 3000 posters per week  are drowning the overall success
of a consignor/seller's  returns  especially in a down economy?   I look at
how Davis, Bogart, Monroe,  Brando, Garland, Taylor many Westerns, Musicals,
and even Science  Fiction especially from the 1940's and 1950's have
dropped  precipitously.  Is it the economy or is too much of the same poster
inventory flooding the market.  I can't help but think the flood of
mega-collections hitting all at once such as the Hollywood Bookstore paper over
 these
last 5 months are driving prices down for everyone.  Great for  collectors
but so hard for the actual owners of the paper.    Horror though shows
tenacity in most cases but some recent prices are showing  some slipping there
as
well.

In a message dated 5/30/2009 2:17:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,