My guess is she will still get to sing for the  Queen.   She certainly has
sung to a lot of others.

In a message dated 5/31/2009 9:52:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fdav...@verizon.net writes:

I  thought so too. We heard for weeks what a horrible monster she had
become and  she was as gracious as ever. I gather she's gotten a recording
contract and  I'm sure we're more likely to hear from her than from Diversity,
who
I thought  were pedestrian and boring. That said, I think Susan Boyle
better learn some  vocal technique because she's pushing her upper range too
much
and  her lower and middle registers have no support. That's why she was so
flat during the opening of Memories. I've seen operatic singers with very
promising careers ahead of them crash and burn after two seasons for this
very reason. And once you damage your voice it's hard to come back.

FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List  [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 12:19 PM
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] OT: Susan Boyle  losing

Is it just me, or did anyone else think Susan Boyle conducted herself
really nicely during losing? I liked how she handled herself before, during
and
after her last performance, and when they announced the winner. It was
almost as though someone had coached her in exactly what to say and  do.

And the winners left me cold. They remind me of those guys (Stomp?) who
make music with trash can lids. A little of that goes a long way with  me.

Bruce
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
 The author of this
message is solely responsible for its  content.

 The author of this
message is solely responsible for its  content.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823251x1201398665/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
ExcfooterNO62)