From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Andy Neal
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:58 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] ebay Final Value Fee

It was for over $2000 so maybe I've just not noticed it on other items I
have sold in the past.

I'm not a regular ebayer these days and very rarely sell anything, now i
know why you guys have been complaining about it so much.

It's from ebay yes as it's in my sellers account too.

Ohh well, won't be selling anything of value on it again that's for.

Andy