Ron,
That was fantastic.   This is why I love MOPO.   It may get snarky on
occasion, but  on the whole there are some  wonderful life stories hidden in
the
recesses of many on board here that are  every bit as good or better than
the twittering blogheads that are paid on news  services.  So thank you,
Scott.  From rock and  rollers, publicists, authors, actors (Glenn I am talking
to you!)  and  just happened to be there(s), a virtual treasure trove of
stories, anecdotes and  histories exist.  Lurkers  always feel free to share,
one is  always welcome.

Personally, I so wanted David Carradine to get at least  nominated for
Supporting Actor in KILL BILL II.   He was absolute  perfection in that role.

freeman fisher

In a message dated 6/4/2009 3:56:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,