Sean

I'm curious on how exactly you came to this conclusion based on the two
set comparison?

Reason I'm questioning is that my Alien lobby card set was the second or
third acquirement into my collection.  It was given to me by a friend
who managed a theater.  He had about 10 sets he saved but I only took
the Alien set since this was in my genre and it was the first "R" rated
film that I saw -ahh the memories.  Most of the cards are very clean
with the exception of two that have multiple pin holes - he said he only
used to hang the best cards of a set.  My set was acquired around
1982/83.  My #8 card is how you described "FAKE"   And only this one
stands out as being different.  I highly doubt that this is a repro set,
given the source and the timeframe...and that it is only one card that
differs.  But if one card is different in my set I'm sure there are sets
out there that differ as well by one or two cards.

Though I do not classify myself as an expert, I have been collecting for
more than 20 years.