I know this sounds like fawning but I don't give a shit.  Everytime I get a
public plaudit from Sue, it feels like I'm on an opioid -- without the bad side
effects.  You and yours have a good holiday weekend too!  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:59:23 -0700
From: filmfantast...@msn.com
Subject: Re: recipie for stress reduction + Tom Martin
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

     I always get a kick out of Tom's posts. While they are often rambling in
nature (I think it's because he thinks faster than he can type), there is
always something to take from them if you know where to look. I have spoken to
Tom many times on the phone over the years and he is a very smart guy with all
kinds of info stored in the vast reaches of that brain of his. He is a loving
and doting father of a very creative son and he speaks so fondly of him every
time we talk, that is what has endeared me to him, not to mention he always
asks about my family and daughters when we speak and remembers things I have
told him in the past.

     Dave Kusumoto is the same way, he just has his thoughts very anally
organized, just like me!! I love these two guys who,  believe it or not, are
very similar in their thirst for knowledge and their use of that knowledge.
Both are very kind souls, and while it may "appear" that one is a crazy guy and
one is brilliant orator,  I am glad to know both of them and consider them
friends.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com